INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, General Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is obligated to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site. Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
• Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
• Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the user's preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
• Social Cookies: These are set by social networking platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
• Affiliate cookies: allow monitoring of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
• Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
• Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.